Aromalief vs Blue Emu Pain Relief Cream
In continuing our series of comparing the top pain relief creams in the market, we would like to share the comparison between Aromalief Vegan Hemp Pain Relief Creams and Blue Emu. We understand that there are many choices for Pain Relieving creams and we collected some key information for you to make a decision. Aromalief does NOT make or represent Blue Emu.
What is Blue Emu?
Blue Emu is a pain relieving cream brand made by Nutrition & Fitness, Inc. (dba / NFI Consumer Products). The company was started in 1988 in Fayetteville, NC.
Blue Emu Pros and Cons
- Available in Stores: Blue Emu was purchased by a larger manufacturer in 2014 and expanded its distribution in larger retailer chains.
- It contains MSM, Horse Chestnut Extract, Aloe Vera, and other extracts.
- Marketing: The brand invests a lot of money in marketing efforts and they are official sponsors of MLB and Nascar.
- Emus are Killed : Blue Emu is made with real Emu Oil that is obtained by killing emus and taking their fatty oil. Emus are birds similar to ostriches and they are primarily raised for their oil. For customers looking for a vegan option or that prefer creams without animal ingredients, then this product is not a choice.
- Not FDA Registered: The Blue Emu Original formula is NOT FDA registered and does not have active ingredients for pain relief. This means that the testing of the product is not as stringent as those of FDA registered products.
- Parabens & Dyes: It also contains parabens like Methylparaben and Propylparaben, mineral oil, and dye FDC & C Blue #1. Propylparaben may cause reproductive issues and has a 9 in the EWG scale for the safety of ingredients. (10 is the worst rating)
Blue Emu Ingredients List
None ( The original formula does not contain active ingredients)
Water, Emu Oil, Glycerin, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Mineral Oil, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Polysorbate 85, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cholecalciferol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Aloe Vera Gel, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Alatum Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, D Glucosamine, FD & C Blue #1, Triethanolamine, Oleyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol.
Blue Emu Reviews
Customer Reviews for Blue Emu highlight the Pros and Cons of the cream. Some people love the product and they get relief. Other people have not found relief and they feel bad killing the Emu birds.
Pros and Cons of Aromalief Vegan Pain Relief Creams
- FDA Registered : Aromalief sells all vegan formulas that are FDA registered and go through extensive testing and meet the higher guidelines of the FDA.
- Nutrient Rich : The formula has nutrients like hemp seed oil to reduce inflammation soothe skin,
- MSM which is anti-inflammatory,
- Glucosamine and algae-extracted chondroitin for joint health.Menthol crystals for long lasting cooling and menthol for immediate cooling.
- Great smelling: Essential oils like lavender, orange, and spearmint give Aromalief creams aromatherapy benefits.
- No Parabens & Dyes: Aromalief does not contain parabens, dyes, or other toxic chemicals.
- Not Currently in Stores: As a small family-owned company, Aromalief is not currently available at retail stores. They can be purchased at www.aromalief.com or www.amazon.com/aromalief
- Smaller Marketing Budget: No sponsorships of major sports.
Aromalief Hemp Pain Relief Ingredients List
ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, WATER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, MENTHYL LACTATE, GLYCERIN, PEG 100 STEARATE, CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL, ULVA LACTUCA LINNAEUS, FUCACEAE FUCUS VESICULOSUS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, FRAGRANCE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER OIL, MALTODEXTRIN, GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE, DIMETHYL SULFONE (MSM), L-ARGININE, GLYCOL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
Aromalief Product Reviews
Customers like Aromalief Pain Relieving products to help them relieve strong pain like that from fibromyalgia. It also helps with soothing itchiness on the skin and also that each tube goes a long way.
Negative reviews state that the formula is inconsistent because of it's high concentration of essential oils the cream is more sensitive to hotter temperatures.
|Aromalief Vegan Pain Relief Hemp Cream||Blue Emu Super Strength Cream|
It is always important to ask your doctor before using these or any other creams. Even though products don’t require a prescription, it is still important to get their medical opinion.
Aromalief® is a brand of topical pain relievers made in USA for women with chronic pain by women. It is 97% Naturally-derived, Vegan, and Cruelty-Free.
Try Aromalief Today and Save 10% your first order with code SAVEBLOG10.
AROMALIEF FREE RESOURCES
This pain tracking sheet is a simple to use form that you can print several copies and put them in a binder. You can fill it out throughout the day or every night with a warm cup of tea. Writing things down can also help to get them out of our mind.
This guide contains what we believe are essential tips to to live your best life with the help of nature. This includes: Foods, aromatherapy, meditation, routines, sleep, exercise, self care, and more. We made this guide with the hope that it will give you a starting place and push you towards living a more balanced and overall healthier life!
If you have any questions about our products you can always email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to get you research based answers.