The summer is in full swing. We may not be going out as much, but the heat is here and in this blog post I want to share with you 5 Anti-Inflammatory Summer Foods to fight the heat and pain.
- Who doesn’t love a tall glass of iced tea? We found this amazing recipe for Cinnamon Turmeric Iced Tea for you to try. Green Tea or Black Tea would be some great choices, but most teas would do. The recipe calls for a sweetener of your choice, but you may want to stay away from sugar as much as possible. You can go with a few drops of stevia or a little honey. Extra points if you skip the sugar.
- Frozen berries are another tasty way to stay cool this summer. Every supermarket has a frozen fruits section. Berries are full of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants to help you fight all sorts of nasty germs. You can eat them alone or blend them into a smoothie with some almond coconut milk.
- Enjoy a traditional greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, olive oil, vinegar, and feta cheese (or skip the cheese if you are vegan).
- Another favorite snack for the summer is hummus with pita chips or whole grain toasted bread. Extra points if your hummus has garlic!
- Finally, don’t forget to drink plenty of water. You can throw watermelon and mint into a jar with cool water the night before and the next day you can stay hydrated.
Stay cool and fight the pain with these 5 Anti-inflammatory Summer Foods and don’t forget the sunblock!!
What are some of your favorites? Send us your suggestions and if chosen you will be featured in our social media and win a free Aromalief Cream. Send submissions to email@example.com
Want to try Aromalief Vegan Hemp Pain Relief Cream
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult a medical professional prior to using this or any other product for pain relief.
AROMALIEF FREE RESOURCES
This pain tracking sheet is a simple to use form that you can print several copies and put them in a binder. You can fill it out throughout the day or every night with a warm cup of tea. Writing things down can also help to get them out of our mind.
This guide contains what we believe are essential tips to to live your best life with the help of nature. This includes: Foods, aromatherapy, meditation, routines, sleep, exercise, self care, and more. We made this guide with the hope that it will give you a starting place and push you towards living a more balanced and overall healthier life!