Are you ready to make your life PAIN- FREE in 2023?
Here are 23 changes that will help you do just that:
1. Stop shoving your feet into shoes that don't fit properly!
2. Exercise regularly, even if it's just walking around the block!
3. Change your diet so that it's rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains—and less in processed foods like sugary drinks and packaged snacks.
4. Find a way to cope with stress in your life so that you don't get overwhelmed by it—this will help keep your anxiety down and keep your brain from being flooded with chemicals that can make your chronic pain worse over time.
5. Make sure that you're getting enough sleep every night—and make sure it's quality sleep! It is very important so that your muscles stay strong during the day—and don't forget to take naps! Sleep is one of the most important things you can do for yourself when it comes to managing chronic pain.
6. Get to know your pain triggers. You might be surprised by what causes you to feel pain, so try to keep a list of them in memory or use our pain tracker sheet.
7. Finally get over the idea that you have to be perfect at everything right away—there are no deadlines here! Just take things slow and steady, one day at a time.
8. Be honest with yourself about what's causing your pain. Are there any triggers that make it worse? Do they happen on certain days or after certain activities? If so, then maybe something else can be done about them!
9. Try not to take on too much at once when you're trying to deal with chronic pain. For example, if you think that exercise is going to help but also want to work out more than once per week, try doing one thing at a time—like working out every other day or going for walks instead of running marathons!
10. Stay hydrated!
11. Get enough sun exposure every day (it helps your body produce vitamin D). Chronic pain can cause you to feel tired and sluggish all the time—and that's no good for you! Vitamin D helps you feel more energized, so you can get through the day without getting worn out.
12. Take a break from the computer every hour or so get up and walk around for about 10 minutes. This can help reduce stress, which can lead to muscle tension and pain.
13. Use ice on your pain points as often as you need to relieve the pain, but never overdo it—don't let ice numb your skin too much (or you'll end up hurting yourself more!).
14. Don't skip meals. Eating regularly is important for your body and mind.
15. Do a daily self-massage. Use a gentle, oil-based massage oil, such as coconut or olive oil, to help reduce tension and relax your muscles.
16. Take a hot shower every day. Showers are relaxing because they make us feel warm and fuzzy inside—and that's exactly what we need when we're dealing with chronic pain!
17. Eat healthy foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids like fish oil supplements or flax seeds (available at your local health food store). Omega 3s are great for your heart and joints, so adding them into your diet can help keep you feeling calm throughout the day!
18. Create an action plan for managing pain. You don't want to ignore it or lose track of it, but it can be hard to do both at once! Come up with a way to manage the pain and still live your life, like making time for exercise or going on vacation once it feels better.
19. Try physical activity—it really helps! Studies show that even just getting 30 minutes of moderate exercise every day can reduce chronic pain by as much as 40%. It's cheaper than therapy and more effective than medication!
20. Take care of yourself by getting regular check-ups from your doctor. If your doctor is not helpful, look for another. You don't have to stay with a doctor that doesn't listen to your needs.
21. Try not to push yourself in social situations, but everyone once in a while it may surprise you how pleasant the company of others can be. With a cream like Aromalief, nobody will know that you are using a topical pain reliever and it can make social gatherings more enjoyable.
22. Find something you love to do or make art that makes you happy.
23. If all else fails, know that you have a Facebook community at Aromalief to hear you out and share our ups and downs!
We hope that we have given you some ideas that can help make it happen! Don't let chronic pain hold you back or define who you are as a person. Don't just accept that it has to "run its course." Your pain might not go away overnight, but if you stay committed to the process and if you remain open to making these changes, you will likely find lasting relief.
We wish you all the best on your journey towards greater health and well-being this 2023!
The information shared in this blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. Please consult your doctor.
Try Aromalief Vegan Pain Relief Creams made with the highest quality vegan ingredients. Our brand is family-owned and made with special care in the USA.